[nos-bbs] Corrected: JNOS 2.0k memory issue?

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 03:36:09 EDT 2016

You can test for memory leaks with valgrind, see
http://www.cprogramming.com/debugging/valgrind.html how to use it.

Strange as all modern  O/S for PC's free RAM memory when a program is
terminated except shared memory is not usually reclaimed.
I head about some issues with memory for sockets sometimes.

Bob