[nos-bbs] JNOS kill signal

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:59:16 EDT 2016

It is the safest, with SIGINT you could loose data.(doesn't matter much
with a crash!)  This if you want to restart a  program running in a
virtual console or daemon programmed as such and want to re-read the config.
If I want to kill a process and nothing works any more to stop it, I use
'kill -9' (-SIGKILL).

Bob