[nos-bbs] JNOS kill signal

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:53:23 EDT 2016

The best is to run jnos in a virtual console (tty) and that will already
most likely restart (respawn) it if something happens.

I use SIGHUP if that freezes or if I want to restart it  after some
changes in the autoexec.nos.

Use 'initctl to stop or start that tty. (Different command if you use
systemd)

Bob