[nos-bbs] JNOS version 2.0k crashes...

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Aug 7 20:06:13 EDT 2016

JNOS telneting to itself (localhost) crashing, wonder if this is a
case of not enough STACK SPACE, could very well be a possibility for
that particular linux lite you mentioned. I've run into this over the
past few years, every so often I find I have to bump up STACK SIZE for
specific services or functions.

Bob, you 'could' try and change 1024 to 2048 at line 383 in config.c
and 'make' to create a new JNOS binary to try out. Line 383 should be
this one below :

     { "bbs",   dotelnet,   1024,  0, NULLCHAR },

Let me know if that helps.

Maiko