[nos-bbs] JNOS version 2.0k crashes...

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 19:31:49 EDT 2016

A fellow ham I installed packet for has the following problems with
jnos2.0k...

Jnos crashes (freezes) a lot if he enters "b" from the jnos prompt to
access the bbs and
go to for instance FBB over a kiss link and starts reading the mail there.
It doesn't crashes as far as we can see if the telnets to jnos from the
shell prompt and
then starts reading the mail at his FBB bbs.

I used gdb to get a backtrace but there is none.

73,

Bob VE3TOK