[nos-bbs] bleeding2 update - reinstating '.' check ?

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Sun Apr 24 21:12:18 EDT 2016

O.K.  To make sure I understand ...

After re-rsync of bleeding2, then:

If the remote BBS logs into JNOS with a "." (dot) before their call sign, then JNOS will apply the CRONLY option to that session.

Correct?

And applying the CRONLY option means:
-- JNOS will accept either <CR><LF> or <CR> as an end-of-line character from the remote BBS
-- JNOS will send only <CR> as an end-of-line character

Correct?

Michael