[nos-bbs] secret "." option?

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Sun Apr 24 19:40:38 EDT 2016

Thanks for the speedy response Maiko!

O.K.  I'll have him remove the dot.

And, believe me, I understand about unwinding old stuff.  Been there, done that, got the t-shirt ... my closet is full of them.  Thanks for taking the time to straighten it out!

Also, just FYI:  with multiple ports for multiple telnet servers, I'll have to make changes to iptables (not a big deal) and the external firewall (also not a big deal).  But my forwarding partners will also have to make changes in order to test various combinations.  That can take a day or more between request and change.  This is not a complaint.  It's just to let you know that this will take some time to test.  I will send a summary when done.

Michael
N6MEF