[nos-bbs] the 'noiac' or 'useiac' can of worms ...

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:02:14 EDT 2016

Make the default NOIAC (old behaviour) so that it still can communicate
with old jnos (and bpq?) installations
over telnet.   Use "mbox  useiac callsign" (autoexec.nos)  for bbs
installations what use or can use IAC.

Settings should be valid for in- and outgoing telnet sessions for that
particular bbs call. (This is important)

No more extra options are needed in the forward.bbs.

Everybody happy and it still works with old jnos installations and
winlink over telnet without any settings
in the autoexec.nos.

73,

Bob VE3TOK