[nos-bbs] nos-bbs Digest, Vol 134, Issue 4 (fwd)

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Nov 19 14:23:45 EST 2015

Same here, I should have sent this to group as well, plus
an additional comment. I never had to use any scripts, the
JNOS itself did the necessary BW command, however as I noted
further below in my response to Gary, I only initiate the BW
command on an incoming request. So IF that is required to get
a response, then I've misplaced the command and maybe it should
be sent as soon as JNOS is connected to the command channel,
instead of waiting for a connect it may never get. Just a
thought, that's all.

I'll look through the logs when I have a free moment.