[nos-bbs] nos-bbs Digest, Vol 134, Issue 4

Gary White garyrwhite52 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 14:51:13 EST 2015

Maiko,

I started the winmor TNC and it was not in the initialized state.
I then started JNOS and it initialized winmor. Tried an incoming
connection with no luck. I doubled checked the call and made sure
there were no ssids. I also went back to an older version of winmor
but the oldest I had was from 2013 and still had no luck getting
it to answer.

Thanks for your work.

Gary White                                garyrwhite52 at yahoo.com
KF5MWE                                ARES AEC Clarke County, MS
Quitman, MS 39355            Registered Linux User Number 198875