[nos-bbs] jnos routing question

Don Moore ve3zda at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:13:12 EDT 2015

I've run into a problem that myself and a buddy have been unable to resolve.

I've started up a raspberry pi and installed jnos onto it using a version
that was compiled by another pi machine.

​When in the pi I'm able to ping the world but when I go to jnos and try
that I can only ping out to the pi and no further.​  I have no current
restrictions in jnos until I can get it to communicate to the outside world.

​The routing tables have been compared with the operational pi and they
both appear to be the same​.

Any ideas as to what I should be looking for?
--
cheers,
Don