[nos-bbs] bbsconn bbsdisc

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Jun 28 22:07:48 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,

If you check for SYSEVENT on this link below :

   http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/J20f4/J20f4.README

You'll see a whole section devoted to what it is. It was my attempt
to create notification scripts (ie, play a sound or more complex if
a user logged in, logged off, other stuff. Not sure how usefull it
is, or if anyone has ever gotten anything good out of it.

Like Charles mentioned you can #undef SYSEVENT and actually then
remove 'convers.o mailbox.o sysevent.o', then 'make' again.

Maiko