[nos-bbs] iptables and jnos question

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 24 14:27:00 EDT 2015

Thanks Maiko...

Yes, I could do it easily with tcp access in jnos, but after my
complaining on the 44 list about unwanted packets showing up at the tun0
interface, and receiving a drubbing for wasting bandwidth as it was
possible to filter out any annoyance, I decided to learn iptables.

It has been an interesting journey, and I was hoping to be able to do
all my packet filtering in one place, in linux.  I did a fairly
extensive search and like you, came up empty.  The man page for iptables
(over 1000 lines) seems mute on this.

I'm still curious to know if it's possible, and if so, how.
j.