[nos-bbs] jnos 2.0 installer

Kenneth Grimard n1dot1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:19:02 EDT 2015

Hi to all

I have installed jnos 2.0 on my ras pi board after recompiling the jnos
binary for the arm cpu.
using the jnos installer i go the bsic install going. I have a ampr
gateway on the same system using lin ax25 and uronode.

I can get it to login via the tun0 interface just fine. using the jnos
installer it setup
axi0 and axu0. I have been pulling my hair out trying to find the right
stuff to add
to the autoexec.nos to get the netrom stuff working with the lin ax25
node swicth that also runs on that ras
pi.

i need help with this the docs are about as clear as a bucket of mud for
me at this point.

the uronode running is also a full working ampr gateway also if that helps.
the ip address for it is 44.118.5.1 and i can go to 44.118.5.2 when nos
is running and login from the outside very
nicely. i just need to get my head wrapped around the netrom and how it
works with this stuff.
i want it to lick up betrom routes from the uronode running lin ax25 on
the linux system.

ken n1dot