[nos-bbs] BPQ telnet problem

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Jan 4 20:08:16 EST 2015

> It was in my original post.

Oh ... yes it was, we'll just forget that I forgot that ...

> Just playing around, I discovered that if I set "eol null" before trying to
> telnet from the console prompt, the login proceeds correctly.

Good, actually quite an important 'discovery' if I may call it that.

> tcp <hostname.domain> <port>

I believe the 'cronly' option is what you need in forward.bbs

The 'telpac' does the same, BUT it also disables compressed forwarding.

I put the 'telpac' in for the now 'obsolete' telpac nodes.

Maiko