[nos-bbs] 6m antenna

John Watkins jcwatkins at odikia.com
Sat Feb 7 14:12:43 EST 2015

[Replyng off the list]

Michael,

I do not know what a good 6 meter antenna would be as you have defined
the parameters. However there are two people I know with real experience
with 6 meter repeaters:

1. You might ask Robert Lombaerde, wb6wgm at arrl.net, about what he has
found to be good for the SCARES 6 meter repeater.

2. Our friends on King's Mountain have a 6 meter repeater, well, sort
of. Frank should be able to give his insights.

I hope this is helpful.

Tuck