[nos-bbs] Fwd: New Version of UZ7HO Soundmodem Released

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Sun Apr 19 04:52:58 EDT 2015

As per my opinion, nothing different from open source and from linux
environment can represent a true amateur radio progress and a free
contribute to the ham radio community.
An irrefutable example is the JNOS2 where its development continues
through the Maiko efforts after the abandon and passing away of the
previous author: TNX to both of them together with previous authors!

73, gus