[nos-bbs] Status update, fldigi, and soundmodem

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Apr 18 12:57:23 EDT 2015

> surprised you went with the Sailor soundmodem

I've used it before, it was simple for linux, I'm familiar with it.

I had been searching for a later version, and noticed there was a newer
version sitting on the gna.org site, Thomas original page is no longer
there, looks like he decided to put it on gna.org, so I also took it
upon myself to become part of the development 'team'. You never know,
one might need to 'fix' things down the road.

It works very nicely on the RHEL7 variant I use, with ALSA sound.

Maiko