[nos-bbs] Changing JNOS log file name

Michael E Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Tue Sep 30 05:00:26 EDT 2014

Bob,

Is the date/time format the same as used in spool/mail.log?

It would make comparing both files easier if the formats are the same.

Would you be willing to write up this combination (change to single log file
name, plus change of timestamp format) in whatever format Maiko could use to
add a #define option in config.h?

I guess current behavior to be added to config.h would be something like

#define DAILY_JNOS_LOG   -or-

#undef SINGLE_JNOS_LOG

I'll bet a bunch of folks would flip that switch if it were available.

Michael

N6MEF