[nos-bbs] jnos forwarding question...

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:31:23 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 6:24 PM, Michael E Fox - N6MEF <n6mef at mefox.org> wrote:
> Wow.  Copyright violation?  I hope Mr. Wade is o.k. with that.
>

>> Also here:  http://www.qsl.net/...

>From an 5/9/09 posting to NOS-BBS:   (I think Ian is probably still here...)

------
Hello all.

Following the resurgence of interest in NOS for emergency
communications, particularly in the nos-bbs mailing list
(https://www.tapr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nos-bbs), and requests
from individuals enquiring about the book "NOSintro", I have now
re-posted the "NOSintro" web site:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/nosintro/nosintro.htm

This is broadly as the site first appeared around 15 years ago (!),
with many of the book's 35 chapters reproduced in full. I plan to post
the remaining chapters as time allows.

Please note that the book "NOSintro" has been out of print for many
years, and I don't have any spare copies. I have no plans to have it
reprinted in its present form.

Ian, G3NRW
-----