[nos-bbs] Server Recommendations?

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Mon Nov 10 12:39:13 EST 2014

My ancient server is sounding like it is on its last limb.  The case I have
had for over 15 years, and the board was given to me a few years back.  It
is making horrible noises.  It could be the PS, or the CPU fan.  However,
it is a monster tower and taking up space.  Does anyone have any
recommendations for a small/low power server board/case?  I am very busy
these days, so something that is ready to go would be a plus.  Egghead,
eBay, Fry's -- it doesn't matter.  I just need a make and model number.

Thanks,
Chris