[nos-bbs] [OT]: Book on packet radio and similar things

Miroslav Skoric skoric at EUnet.rs
Mon Mar 31 15:53:35 EDT 2014

On 3/26/2014 1:02 PM, Mark Phillips wrote:

> Why bother with older computer systems? Most of them are in the landfill
> now. I loved my BBC Model B but it too is long gone.

Sure, but in academic writing some historical point of view is always
acceptable. It helps the readers to understand the continuity and
tradition of something. Of course, it is not the point to promote
hardware that is not used anymore.

Regards,

Misko