[nos-bbs] a network based JNOS (linux) build ...

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Mar 25 21:28:07 EDT 2014

More playing around with the very limited free time I have ...

A new network based JNOS installer, you simply run a single program,
which will download source, compile and link it on your machine, and
if all turns out well, you get a new JNOS binary to run on that very
machine. Log is generated which you can send to me for analysis.

Just run it without arguments for 'help' information.

First version, if anyone is interested, see NEWS section :

    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/news

Maiko