[nos-bbs] Message log jam

Michael E Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Mon Mar 24 03:07:34 EDT 2014

I'm sure I was not.

The only thing I can think of is that it happened right around the time that I switched my link with N6ZX from AXUDP on W2XSC to AX.25/RF on W4XSC.  The hang occurred on W2XSC.

I can't say for sure when it happened and I can't imagine how that would affect anything.  But restarting JNOS solved the problem.

Michael