[nos-bbs] JNOS crash every hour or so.

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 22:20:16 EST 2014

Run the gdb debugger as something goes out of bounds as it
looks like it.

 Using GDB is easy. With JNOS running already, find out it's pid, using
   the linux command, 'ps -ef | grep jnos'. Once you know what the pid is,
   then run the gdb debugger something like this :

    gdb -p pid

   GDB will load, JNOS will hang temporarily, and GDB will suddenly give
   you a prompt. Enter the command, 'continue', at the prompt, and JNOS
   will continue to run again.

   When a crash occurs, GDB will break out to the prompt again, and JNOS
   will hang. Take a screen shot of what GDB printed out, then type in
   the command, 'back full', at the GDB prompt, and note the info that
   appears.

Mail that info to Maiko

Bob VE3TOK