[nos-bbs] fixed limit of web keyboard sessions

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:21:41 EST 2014

Did this ever get resolved?   JNOS is running again and I'm looking
forward to trying out the web sessions.

Bill

" Right now I have the maximum number of session hardcoded to 20, there is
 currently no code to remove a session from the session list (even if you
 actually use 'bye' and logout of a mailbox). That means - when you reach
 the maximum of 20 web users from different IP addresses, you'll have to
 restart JNOS (I doubt anyone will hit the limit, but be warned)."