[nos-bbs] expire time for "everything else"

Michael E Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Sat Aug 30 13:52:59 EDT 2014

Is there a way to specify "everything else" in the expire.dat file?  That
is, a way to specify the expiration time for all mailboxes that are not
named in the expire.dat file?

For example, I might set the expiry time on various mailboxes for 7 days:

allusa     7

allww    7

. etc.

Then I'd like to set an expiration date for everything else not named to
some value.  So an entry at the bottom of the file such as:

*             30

would allow me to expire all other mailboxes not named to 30 days.

Michael

N6MEF