[nos-bbs] Bulletin flood handling

Michael E Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Sun Aug 10 02:20:29 EDT 2014

o.k.  Thanks Bob.

From: nos-bbs-bounces at tapr.org [mailto:nos-bbs-bounces at tapr.org] On Behalf
Of Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2014 12:38 PM
To: TAPR xNOS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nos-bbs] Bulletin flood handling

That is right for ax25 bulletins.

The only thing what stayed local were a couple of mailing lists from
Internet
I had these in the past.  These were on topic (What Internet mailing lists
already are)

Bob VE3TOK

On 14-08-09 07:35 AM, Michael E Fox - N6MEF wrote:

Thanks Bob.

So, if I read what you're saying correctly, then the answers to my three
topics are:

1)  no flood - you forward anyway ("I will forward all the bulletins I
receive")

2)  topic-based vs. flood-based - you sort and forward based on the flood
only

3)  @local flood - you don't use it ("I will forward all the bulletins I
receive")

Is that right?