[nos-bbs] Error forward.c

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 18:42:52 EST 2013

Maiko,

There are two errors in your new forward.c   MboxIdB1F  & MBX_FBBCMP1
undeclared.

I could fix MboxIdB1F by  adding "extern char MboxIdB1F[];"  to it so
that it could find it in version.c

but the  MBX_FBBCMP1 constant is not defined.

It looks as the MBX_FBBCMP1 definition is missing from mailbox.h. as I
see a MBX_FBBCMP constant defined there.
If I know what the constant is for it I could add it.

forward.c: In function 'startfwd':
forward.c:1706:18: error: 'MBX_FBBCMP1' undeclared (first use in this
function)
forward.c:1706:18: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in
forward.c:1707:17: error: 'MboxIdB1F' undeclared (first use in this
function)
make: *** [forward.o] Error 1

73,

Bob (Boudewijn) VE3TOK