[nos-bbs] JNOS Crash

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 16 08:51:53 EST 2013

On 11/15/2013 8:51 PM, Jerome Schatten wrote:

> Can you see anything in the jnos log file when  jnos fails?  Is it
> always crashing during a forward cycle or some other notable event? In
> other words, does it fail doing the same operation each time? What
> does the log file say just before the crash?

10Nov13 No crash - I believe this was the date I downloaded 2.0j-4. *A
lot of log entries. *
11Nov13 17:20 Fowrarding sessions to several stations, including one via RF
12Nov13 22:47 Forwarding sessions
13Nov13 No crash
14Nov14 00:31 White Pages
                  07:33 Forwarding sessions to several stations,
including one via RF
15Nov13 12:09 SMTP sent job .... to: ..... etc.
16Nov13 03:13 it was forwarding to three stations (via the Internet.)

Could it be that there are too many forwarding sessions going on at the
same time? How do I schedule these to be spread out? Is it something in
the forward.bbs file?

Time to go move a Cat D8H

--
---