[nos-bbs] JNOS Crash

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 15 22:39:13 EST 2013

On 11/15/2013 10:03 AM, Jerome Schatten wrote:
> Only a guess.... but if it were I, I would look on the pi setup to see
> where libc.so.6 lived, and then look and see if it's
> in the same place in the system that's crashing. If not, on the
> crashing machine, stick  a copy of libc.so.6 into the same directory
> as it is on the pi machine, and see what happens.

On the Pi:

root at visbbs:/# locate libc.so.6
/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libc.so.6

On CentOs

[root at nos jnos2_headless]# locate libc.so.6
/lib/libc.so.6
/lib/i686/nosegneg/libc.so.6
[root at nos jnos2_headless]#

They are in different places, most likely, in my opinion, because of
different architecture. As you probably know, the Pi is ARM based. Could
it be because there is two copies of libc.so.6 in different directories?

--
---

73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
Visalia, CA DM06ih