[nos-bbs] udp port 93 unreachable

Jerome Schatten romers at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 14 19:08:39 EST 2013

Is he running windows or linux? If windows, has he changed his firewall
settings; his AV settings? How about his router settings? Have you tried
a port scan to his port 93? Sounds like his port 93 is blocked by
something. What other services does he have started? Does anything
really work from his end? Is the encapped route OK? You don't reveal
much <g>. Why not send his autoexec.nos file or at least the section
where the link from him to you is?
jerome ve7ass