[nos-bbs] Xnet and forward.bbs - finally figured out a long standing issue

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Sat Nov 9 22:52:27 EST 2013

Same thing is possible to login ir0rm-1 (my jnos2X)
by using the connectivity offered by the XNET network
and other *rare* software .

SInce now is deep night here ... I'm realizing the idea
to challenge ourselves, starting from the excellent
work offered by our big Maiko, to try to study/implement
a sorta worldwide TCP/IP network based on the
newest jnos2X release... what do you think about?

gus