[nos-bbs] Xnet and forward.bbs - finally figured out a long standing issue

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 17:39:51 EST 2013

Maiko,

Your forwarding script can be much simpler by digipeating through
I0OJJ-3 :-)

-------
i0ojj
ax25 gus i0ojj-8 i0ojj-3
i0ojj
-------

That's all.

He has made I0OJJ-8 a local digi in Xnet so it will be everywhere on the
digi list.

ax25 bob i0ojj-8 ve3mch-8  works also.

Very glad you fixed that new line problem as that bothered me terrible
over the years!

73,

Bob VE3TOK