[nos-bbs] mfj 1278b KISS issues?

Glenn Thomas glennt at gbis.com
Thu Mar 7 01:54:45 EST 2013

FWIW, the original K3MC KISS firmware works quite well. In my case, I
was running JNOS/MFJ1270C on a 9600 baud link. The MFJ-KISS would, once
a day or so, reset the SLOT and PERSISTANCE parameters to their 1200
baud defaults. This completely hosed the 9K6 thruput and MFJ was
unwilling to correct the problem (I asked). So I got a K3MC EPROM and
was happy for several years (until I moved and stopped running 9K6 JNOS)

73 de Glenn wb6w