[nos-bbs] JNOS setup

Miroslav Skoric skoric at eunet.rs
Sun Jun 2 14:01:38 EDT 2013

Hi all,

A couple of questions: Is it possible to (and what is needed to) make
JNOS 2.0j to run a netrom node, similar to those of BPQ or FPAC style,
'bellow' the mailbox itself? According to the initial setup, I see that
netrom is enabled and active, but only as a way to make the mailbox
appear in neighboring nodes' lists. When the callsign/alias is connected
from the network, it goes directly to the mailbox prompt, asking for
password etc.

Secondly, I forgot many things I knew earlier about JNOS setup, related
to rewrite things etc. Is the principle now the same as it was with
1.11f and similar versions?

Regards,

Misko