[nos-bbs] jnos-refuse mail FROM station XXX

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 00:27:12 EDT 2013

You can do that with the "refile" file located in the spool directory.

Examples:

*@*.hotmail.com|*@*   hold
*@*|mb@*.ve3mch*        refuse
*@adultfriendfinder.com|vx3abc@* refuse

Before the "|" is the From: address and after that the To: address.
You can direct it to a special area like "hold" for further inspection
or just refuse it.

You have to switch it on in the config.h file.

#define SMTP_REFILE     /* smtp server rewrites to addr according to
from|to */

Bob (Boudewijn) VE3TOK