[nos-bbs] KISS help... more

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 19 02:40:27 EST 2013

Michel... if you have a way of accurately measuring the voltage between,
tp1 and tp2, I'd like to know what you get. I've just tried a good
external supply, and I see ~0.4 v drop from the supply to the test
points at ~400+ ma. Most of that drop is probably across the micro USB
connector and the fuse. So at the test points I've got ~4.6v. That
doesn't seem unreasonable to me with a 5v source.

Best,
jerome