[nos-bbs] Best DX Cluster Software?

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Wed Feb 20 12:23:25 EST 2013

Chris, you might want to ask your question of the California DX Clubs.
http://www.ncdxc.org/
http://www.scdxc.org/

Also, Bob Vallio, W6RGG, our ARRL Pacific Division Director, has been
running a packet spotting network for a while and may have some suggestions
or at least point you in the right direction.

Michael
N6MEF