[nos-bbs] jnos-refuse mail FROM station XXX

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 00:21:39 EDT 2013

Sorry for my mistake.............

Don't you get a problem with the present function of the
spool/refile file?

The big advantage of the format of the refile file is that I
can filter based on the From: address addressed to a certain To:
address.

ji1fga at ji1fga.12.jnet1.jpn.as|pic at ww refuse

Because I don't want to exclude other ax25 mail from him
(as an example) if you get my drift :=)

Bob VE3TOK