[nos-bbs] jnos-refuse mail FROM station XXX

Jerome Schatten romers at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 8 16:51:12 EDT 2013

Hi...

Report:  Installed new fbbfwd.c; defined TRANSLATEFROM in config.h
Jnos binary compiled successfully -- the usual warnings but no errors. I
left the debugger code in (all this is on my Raspberry Pi).

Upon booting jnos, it crashes each time without getting through to the
end of autoexec.nos.

I tried stopping all servers (hashing out the start xxx lines), booting
jnos again -- no joy.

Reinstalled original jnos2j binary and all worked fine again.

jerome