[nos-bbs] jnos-refuse mail FROM station XXX

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Aug 7 22:29:35 EDT 2013

Believe it or not, I am a maintainer for TNOS, I just haven't
had any serious requests to do this or that. As well I had to
pick either one or the other. NOS can be very consuming, from
both a time and personal point of view. I've sometimes almost
reached burn out, but managed to take long enough breaks.

I choose JNOS at the time, probably because it was the less
developed of the two, in a way giving me more challenges to
face, if that makes any sense to anyone.

So back to the original question, please repeat what you are
trying to do in TNOS ? I assume you have a functioning TNOS
program running still ?

Maiko