[nos-bbs] NetROM

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Tue Sep 11 21:34:44 EDT 2012

G3NRW's NOSIntro book has quite a bit of information on Netrom.  It is no longer in print, but several copies are listed on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Nosintro-TCP-Over-Packet-Radio/dp/1897649002

It can be read online or downloaded as a pdf file from:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36783605/Nos-Intro

Bob, N7XY