[nos-bbs] iptables qestion -- more..

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Thu Nov 15 02:08:26 EST 2012

Well, since your linux machine has no iptables rules to block traffic, I
would guess that you have a routing problem.  Check the routes in JNOS,
linux and your Internet firewall/router.  Start one hop away, on your linux
machine and ping and telnet to JNOS.  Then back up one hop to your router
and ping and telnet to JNOS.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  ;-)

Michael