[nos-bbs] iptables qestion and....

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 15 00:57:55 EST 2012

So... you are saying that ports other than 22 and 631 in this case may
be open but no apps are listening?  I guess I should increase the level
of penetration of nmap to test that out? Or is there no way? What I
would like to do is open 'em all up since the machine is in the DMZ
anyway. Or am I really worrying about nothing??
j.