[nos-bbs] AXUI mode not showing all incoming UI frames

Michael Curry dgspotman at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:33:31 EDT 2012

Okay, hypothesis proven:

I inserted some logging statements at a couple of points in ax_recv(), and
have determined that UI frames that contain digis that don't have their H
bits set get discarded at around line 670 (where the comment says "Discard
if not forwarded"). Which is probably the right behavior if JNOS is only
functioning (with respect to UI-frames) as a digipeater, but which I
believe *isn't* right if it's also functioning as an unproto client.

Maiko (or someone): can I get an "Amen" for that belief?

Thanks,

KI6TYV, Michael

--
This cat is pushing a watermelon out of a lake. Your argument is invalid.