[nos-bbs] Raw Packet Stream

Michael Curry dgspotman at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:00:36 EDT 2012

Ergh, sorry, I should have said "tracing", not "logging". And the command
is "trace", not "ax25 log". I should have looked at my autoexec.nos before
responding, rather than trying to do it from memory.

The line from my autoexec.nos is:

trace tnc1 4211 tnc1_trace 10000

Where tnc1 is the AX.25 interface to be traced, 4211 is the flag set,
tnc1_trace is the name of the output file, and the 10000 means "flush the
buffered trace output to the file every 10 seconds".

Sorry for any earlier confusion.

KI6TYV, Michael

--
This cat is pushing a watermelon out of a lake. Your argument is invalid.