[nos-bbs] how to reply to a bulletin ?

Chris kc2rgw at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:26:19 EDT 2012

I'm watching this with curiosity as I've never understood why I don't
see 'discussions' going on.

I've never understood if it was just not the way people did it or if
it was simply that nobody is using packet.

Part of my issue is that I've found that basically no routing exists
for the return path when the local nodes can see the bulletin as sent
amusingly enough.

One thing I've just never found yet is where to go to establish proper
routing once I have a node up...i.e. is there a convention where
someone maintains a global list of BBS nodes?  How would I know that
so-and-so has a node in...whatever, say Fiji that I should have
routing information for?

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Maiko Langelaar <maiko at pcs.mb.ca> wrote:
> Actually,
>
> The option of using SB without arguments would be consistent with
> the existing use of SR without arguments to reply to a bulletin.
>
> So I think SB is the way to go.
>
> Comments or discussion of course is still welcome.
>

> Maiko

73  de Chris -- KC2RGW
KC2RGW at W2LI.#NNJ.NJ.USA.NOAM