[nos-bbs] rewrite file

Russ WL7LP wl7lp at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 21:36:01 EDT 2012

can someone send me a write file so that I can see how folks are setting it up. never had a problem with
lck messages ever before jnos2.0. years ago I was using jnosf with no problem with lck messages. so I used
my rewrite file from jnosf for jnos 2.0 and it don't seem to work. my user can't just leave message to other users
cause the system locks them up. I have add their names to the alias file which I never had to do before. re-edit the rewrite file

I'm at the point where I am going to pull out my shot gun and permanently fix the problem.

73 Russ WL7LP