[nos-bbs] WP Bulletins

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Fri Mar 23 12:44:02 EDT 2012

There are no issues.  It was more of a joke.  Right before I installed
the WP software I received a ton of WP bulls and I have only seen one
since then.  I take it the WP code does not parse WP Bulls that are
already queued, but only new ones that come through.  My WP Database
is still on the small side even though I have 267 WP bulls spooled.  I
would imagine the next round of WP Bulls come through it will populate
the DB nicely.  I am just getting impatient :o)

Thanks,
Chris Maness